-25% -25%

Degradable Poop Bags

In stock
List price: R22.00
R16.50
(Including tax) You save: R5.50 (25%)
+
Add to wish list

An excellent vegetable-based alternative to the green-coloured bags

These Lavender-scented bags contain an EPI additive which helps them to break down, unlike traditional plastic bags. 62% of the lavender scent is naturally sourced from essential oils derived from fruits, plants and spices. The remaining 38% is a binding agent that helps the scent adhere to the bags. The lavender scent accounts for 1% of the total make-up of each bags.

• Tough on poop, easy on the piggy bank!

• 100% Leak-Proof Guarantee

• Pairs perfectly with the Earth Rated dispenser

• Ultra-thick to lock in odours

Individual bags measure 33cm in length and 22cm wide. Each roll contains 15 bags.