No more Pet Urine Burns on Grass
Dog Rocks® are a product mined in Australia that helps prevent those nasty yellow urine burn stains appearing on your lawn. Dog Rocks® have been laboratory tested and is safe for your pet(s).
Dog Rocks are made from naturally occuring paramagnetic igneus rock. When placed into your dog's water bowl the rocks will remove any nitrates and tin found naturally in water. This will give your dog a cleaner, healthier source of water supply. Dog Rocks do NOT alter the pH urine balance in any way. Dog Rocks are not uniform in size and differ from pack to pack in content because they are entirely natural. The weight of each pack is the same and therefore the efficiency consistent. There are no known harmful effects on dogs through the use of Dog Rocks where directions are followed. However, if your dog has a pre-exisiting illnes don't change their diet. Dog Rocks are only intended for use as stated.
• Place no more than 2 liters of water in your dogs water bowl
• Add all the rinsed rocks to your dogs water bowl
• Replace your Dog Rocks every two months
• Ensure your dog's water bowl is the main source of drinking water
• Top up water each evening and replace water every few days
• For best results feed your dog a premium dry dog food and keep uncooked meat to a minimum
• You should start to notice a change in your lawn's appearance within 3-5 weeks
• New patches should not appear
• Diary sticker included