Our Stain & Odor Removers will eliminate pet odors and leave your home smelling fresh!
Our bio-enzymatic formula is specially targeted for urine, feces, vomit and blood and naturally destroys urine bacteria and prevents repeat accidents. Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute to eliminate messes caused by cats and dogs (without damaging carpets), it is safe and non-toxic for people and works on a variety of surfaces.
Follow these simple steps to get the best results!
1. Vacuum or remove excess soils and stains.
2. Wet area with warm water.
3. Spray soiled area and wait 5-10 minutes.
4. Blot with a white cloth or paper towel. Do not brush or scrub area.
5. For persistent or heavy stains, reapply until spot disappears.
What surfaces can the Stain & Odor Remover be used on?
Our bio-enzymatic formula is safe and non-toxic for people and pets! Having obtained the Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) to not leave any residue or stains after drying, we still recommend testing on a small area first. Recommended for use on:
• Upholstery, Carpets, Rugs, Vinyl tile, Stone, Grout, Concrete and even laundry!
What are the active ingredients in the Stain & Odor Remover?
The primary ingredients are water, bacterial cultures and fragrance (for our scented version). To prolong the shelf life, there are also trace amounts of citric acid and sodium hydroxide. Our formula has a higher concentration of living bacteria, resulting in a stronger solution that breaks down organic waste.