Giving you peace and quiet in your own backyard
The Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control encourages dogs to stop barking. Whenever your dog or your neighbor’s dog barks, he will hear a high-pitched sound that's inaudible to most humans. The ultrasonic sound is harmless yet annoying, which reminds your dog to stop barking. The sound stops as soon as he stops barking. The outdoor bark control unit looks like any ordinary birdhouse and can hang in a tree, on a fence post, or anywhere outside in your yard. With a range of up to 15 metres, one unit could cover a 1000m². Add more units to cover a larger property.
Will This Work for My Dog?
Ultrasonic bark correction is often the best bark control solution for many dogs. However, it will not work for all dogs because of factors like age, hearing ability, and temperament. When setting up the device, make sure there are no obstacles between the dog and the device. Also, make sure that the birdhouse speaker is less than 5 feet high and is facing the direction of the barking dog.
Best Use Tips:
• Place the unit no higher than 1.524 m from the ground.
• Face the front of the device towards the dog.
• Make sure there aren't any large objects between the device and the dog. The sound doesn't travel well through fences, trees, or walls.
• Don't use this bark control device on dogs who are deaf or hard of hearing. They won't respond to the ultrasonic tone.
• Turn off the device when not in use. This helps prevent dogs from becoming desensitized to the sound.
• Add additional units to cover areas larger than 1000m².
• Don't use this product inside your home. The ultrasonic sound will bounce differently indoors.
• To improve battery life, use the timers to turn on the unit only when the dog barks or turn the unit off when not in use.
• While the unit is weatherproof, it shouldn't be submerged in water. If water enters the microphone, the device might not work until the microphone dries.
• Uses high-frequency ultrasonic sound to disrupt barking
• Works on most dogs within hearing range- no bark collar needed!
• Ultrasonic sound projects in a cone shape 150 degrees in front of the speaker
• Covers 1000 square meters. Add extra units for larger yards.
• Range up to 15 meters
• Sound sensor detects bark
• For outdoor use only
• Uses 1 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
• Average battery life is 2 months depending on how often the dog barks
• Low-battery indicator