Remote Reward Dog Trainer
Dogs repeat behaviors that are rewarded. The Treat and Train Remote Reward Dog Trainer is a remote-controlled reward system that uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave at home and perform better in competition.
By rewarding desired behaviors, the system can be an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog’s focus away from barking at the door, jumping on guests and begging at the table.
Good training can be quickly undone by well-meaning family and friends. Initially, practise training where there are minimal distractions. Once the task has been learnt, gradually introduce distractions to test the learning. An important principle of dog training is gaining and keeping a dog’s attention. You cannot teach a dog anything until you have mastered attention training. Before anything else, train your dog to give you its undivided attention and eye contact.
Trainers must acknowledge that all training imposes restrictions on a dog’s freedom to some degree. Owners then have a moral obligation to give something back to balance this loss and maintain their dog’s quality of life. If you train a dog not to chase squirrels you need to throw a lot of balls for it to chase instead.
Features:• Trains your pet through positive reinforcement
• Extendable target wand can be used with our without the base
• Remote control allows for precise training when rewarding good behavior
• Trainer for pet owners and professionals uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave at home and perform better in competition. The system can also be used to train behaviors ranging from down/stay to coming when called and specialty skills such as contacts, place and go-outs.
• By rewarding desired behaviors, the system can be an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog’s focus away from barking at the door, jumping on guests, and begging at the table
• Hand-held remote operates up to 30 metres away
• Small or large sized kibble can be used with interchangeable food discs
• This item requires 4-D batteries, sold separately