The Deluxe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Control teaches your dog or your neighbor's dog to stop barking, giving you peace and quiet in your own backyard. Whenever a dog barks within range of the device, the dog will hear a high-pitched sound that's inaudible to most humans. The sound stops as soon as the barking stops. Much like a dog whistle, the ultrasonic sound is harmless yet annoying, which reminds the dog to stop barking. Set the digital timer to turn the unit on and off at specific times, just like an alarm clock. This helps prevent dogs from becoming desensitized to the ultrasonic sound. The outdoor bark control unit is disguised as a birdhouse and can hang in a tree, on a fence post, or anywhere outside in your yard. With a range of up to 15.24 meters. Add more units to cover a larger property.
Will This Work for My Dog?
Ultrasonic bark correction is often the best bark control solution for many dogs. However, it will not work for all dogs because of factors like age, hearing ability, and temperament. When setting up the device, make sure there are no obstacles between the dog and the device. Also, make sure that the birdhouse speaker is less than 1.5 meters high and is facing the direction of the barking dog.
Best Use Tips:
• Place the unit no higher than 1.524 m from the ground.
• Face the front of the device towards the dog.
• Make sure there aren't any large objects between the device and the dog. The sound doesn't travel well through fences, trees, or walls.
• Don't use this bark control device on dogs who are deaf or hard of hearing. They won't respond to the ultrasonic tone.
• Turn off the device when not in use. This helps prevent dogs from becoming desensitized to the sound.
• Add additional units to cover areas larger than 1/4 acre.
• Don't use this product inside your home. The ultrasonic sound will bounce differently indoors.
• To improve battery life, use the timers to turn on the unit only when the dog barks or turn the unit off when not in use.
• While the unit is weatherproof, it shouldn't be submerged in water. If water enters the microphone, the device might not work until the microphone dries.
• Uses high-frequency ultrasonic sound to disrupt barking
• Built-in timer has 2 programmable on/off presets
• Works on all dogs within hearing range
• Coverage projects in a cone shape of about 150 degrees in front of the speaker
• Range up to 15.24 meters
• Microphone detects barking to prevent false corrections
• For outdoor use only
• Uses 1 9-Volt alkaline battery (not included)
• Average battery life is 2 months depending on how often the dog barks
• Low-battery indicator