Where the nose goes, the body follows!
The Easy Walk™ Headcollar allows you to communicate with your dog in a way that he instinctively understands, translating your requests into “Dog Language,” telling him that you are the leader. The Nose Loop encircles your dog’s muzzle in the same way a “pack leader” gently but firmly grasps a subordinate’s muzzle in his mouth. This is a clear signal to your dog that you are his leader!
The Neck Strap puts pressure on the back of the neck, working with your dog’s “opposition reflex” (the natural instinct of dogs to push against pressure rather than move away). Traditional collars put pressure on the front of the throat, causing dogs to keep pulling even while choking. The Easy Walk™ Headcollar patented design places 80% of the pressure at the back of the neck, taking advantage of the opposition reflex. Your dog will instinctively lean back against the pressure, putting an end to lead pulling forever.
If your dog tries to pull ahead, simply hold the lead firmly and his nose and head turn back to look at you, making it virtually impossible for him to drag you down the street.
Dogs feel more secure with the Easy Walk™ Headcollar. Many experts and owners report the amazing calming effect that the Easy Walk™ Headcollar has in helping shy, nervous or fearful dogs to relax and gain greater confidence.
• Immediate, gentle control
• Stops pulling, lunging and jumping
• Won't come off - no need for safety straps or double-leashing
• Converts to a regular collar for greater flexibility
• Adjustable nose loop for a custom fit
• Neck strap applies pressure to the back of the dog's neck
• Soft nylon construction
• 1.8m nylon lead included
• Training guide included
Available in three sizes:
• Small - fits dogs up to 11kg (Beagles and Shelties)
• Medium - fits dogs up to 11 - 27kg (Pointers and Spaniels)
• Large - fits dogs up to 27 - 59kg (Labradors and Shepherds)