A challenging and fun game for you and your active dog or cat
Problem solving is important for your pets health. If pets are not provided with an outlet for their energy through different activities and stimulation, they find their own outlet which might be chewing or aggression. These games aid in obedience training through fun and positive moments.
Your dog or cat is to look for treats by moving one disc after another in a circle in different directions. There are depressions underneath the discs where you can hide treats for your dog or cat.
Increase the difficulty level by locking the discs with bone-shaped pegs on top of the game. Your dog or cat needs to remove the bone-shaped pegs before they can move the discs.
Mix a little bit of canned food or treats with water. Fill the hollows with this mixture and freeze until it is solidified. This makes a perfect cold and refreshing activity for hot summer days and an additional activity. Note that strict supervision is necessary.
• Level 2 & 3 - advanced, for smart dogs & cats that need extra mental stimulation
• Can be used as an interactive food bowl for pets that eat too fast
• Can be filled with frozen treats for a refreshing additional activity
• Enhances the relationship with your dog or cat
• Gives your dog or cat a fun and useful job
• Activates your dog and cats brain
• Plastic puzzles made from non-toxic and recycled plastic (PE and PP)
• Wooden puzzles made from environmentally friendly and sustainable wood from Sweden
• Replacement bone pegs available for plastic puzzles