A fun and activating game for you and your dog or cat
Problem solving is important for your pets health. If pets are not provided with an outlet for their energy through different activities and stimulation, they find their own outlet which might be chewing or aggression. These games aid in obedience training through fun and positive moments.
Hide a few treats in the recesses underneath all or some of the hollow bone-blocks. Let your dog search for the treats by letting them use their mouth to lift the bone-blocks or scratch the bone-blocks with paw.
Mix a little bit of canned food or treats with water. Fill the hollows with this mixture and freeze until it is solidified. This makes a perfect cold and refreshing activity for hot summer days and an additional activity. Note that strict supervision is necessary.
This game can also be used as an interactive food bowl, this is great for dogs that eat too fast.
• Level 1 - perfect for puppies, older dogs and difficultly motivated dogs
• Can be used as an interactive food bowl for pets that eat too fast
• Can be filled with frozen treats for a refreshing additional activity
• Enhances the relationship with your dog or cat
• Gives your dog a fun and useful job
• Activates your dogs and cat's brain
• Plastics puzzles made from non-toxic and recycled plastic (PE and PP)
• Replacement bone blocks available for plastic puzzles