A natural pet supplement with Pumpkin seeds and Wormwood - A blend of herbs formulated to act as a cleanser.
• as a natural cleanser
• as a detoxin
• in rescue dogs
• Diatomaceous earth
Diatomaceous Earth is thoght to help maintain digestive balance.
• Pumpkin Seed
Pumpkin seeds contain a molecule called cucurbitin.
Dandelion can help with bloating.
Wormwood, as its name suggests has traditionally been used to help with parasite control.
Supports a healthy worm free digestive system.
• Seaweed meal
Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Crude Protein (11%)
Crude Fibre (14%)
Crude Ash (23%)
Crude Oils and Fats (1.4%)
Moisture Content (10%)
Directions for use:
• Small pets <10kg: 1/2 tsp (2.5g) per day* See cycle below
• Medium pets 10-20kg: 1 heaped tsp (5g) per day*
• Large pets 20-40kg: 1 1/2 tsp (7.5g) per day*
• Giant breeds >40kg: 2 heaped tsps (10g) per day*
• Ponies: 8 heaped tsps (40g) per day*
• Horses: 10 – 12 heaped tsps (50g – 60g) per day*
*Feeding cycle – Feed for 4 days, skip for 17 and repeat cycle. A 240g tub will cleanse 10 medium pets or 1 horse.
Please take care:
Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
Not for use during pregnancy or lactation, or in pets with liver, gallbladder or kidney disease.