Kill ticks and fleas on dogs and cats.
Directions for use:
• Wet the dog or cat thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Then apply enough shampoo to work up a good lather on the pet.
• This quantity will depend on the size of the pet, length of hair coat and hardness of water. Wash and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
• Dry the pet with a towel.
Dogs can be allowed to run free but cats must be dried with a hairdryer as far as possible. After drying comb the pet well. Repeat shampooing weekly or as necessary.
• Cypermethrin 720 mg/l
• Piperonyl Butoxide 3280 ml/l
• Various oils and conditioners