Spot-On treatment for dogs
A quick and convenient spot-on solution to ensure dogs stay flea and tick free. Keeps dogs free of biting fleas for up to 8 weeks, in two consecutive applications. It also continues working for 10 months, killing flea larvae and preventing flea eggs from hatching, and affords up to 6 weeks protection against ticks
Utrum Line-Up contains Permethrin which has a repellent effect, especially when treating dogs with Flea Allergy Dermatosis. It also contains a "birth control for fleas" known as Pyriproxifen which is a UV Stable Insect Growth Regulator (I.G.R) - when fleas are exposed to this they produce sterile eggs and weaken pupae to such an extent that they die after they emerge from the cacoon. Ultrum Line-Up also contains a Bio-diffusing agent that transports the actives through the skin to form depots where the actives are released over a peroid of time.
NB - Do not use on cats
Reg No. G3390 Act 36 of 1947
• Permethrin 65% m/v
• Pyriproxifen 8% m/v
• For dogs under 10kg and dogs 10-20 kg and 20-40kg: Twist off the top of one tubule of Ultrum Line-Up. Starting at the neck between the shoulder blades, part the hair and apply the whole Ultrum Line-Up to the skin, against the lie of the hair, in a line from the neck to the base of the tail.
• For large dogs (over 40kg): It is necessary to use two tubules. Apply the contents of one tubule from the base of the tail to mid-point along the back and the second tubule's contents from the mid-point to the base of the neck.
• A quick and convenient spot-on solution to ensure dogs stay flea and tick free for up to 3 weeks per application
• Safe for use on puppies 6 weeks and older
Available in four sizes:• Dogs less than 10kg - 2x 1ml tubules (2 treatments)
• Dogs 10-20kg - 2x 2ml tubules (2 treatments)
• Dogs 20-40kg - 2x 4ml tubules (2 treatments)
• Dogs greater than 40kg - 2x 6ml tubules (2 treatments)