Kills ticks and fleas on dogs and puppies, cats and kittens
Secta Insecticidal Shampoo treats dogs and cats against tick and flea infestation. Safe to be used on puppies and kittens. To be used on a weekly basis, or as directed by your Vet. Re-infestation particularly with fleas, may occur very soon after treatment. If this occurs it is recommended that the pet’s sleeping environment also be treated with a registered product.
Reg No. G2059 (Act 36 of 1947)
Registration Holder: Bayer (Pty) Ltd., Animal Health Division.
Co. Reg. No. 1968/011192/07 - 27 Wrench Road, Isando, 1601, South Africa.
Tel: (011) 921 5573 - Fax: (011) 921 5762 - www.bayeranimalhealth.co.za
Cypermethrin, piperonyl butoxide, lanolin, specials oils and conditioners
• Wet the dog or cat thoroughly with lukewarm water
• Apply enough shampoo to work up a good lather on the pet
• This quantity will depend on the size of the pet, length of hair/coat and hardness of water
• Wash and then rinse thoroughly with clean water
• Dry the pet with a towel
• Dogs can be allowed to run free but cats must be dried with a hairdryer as far as possible
• After drying, comb the pet well
• Repeat shampooing weekly or as necessary