Kills ticks and fleas on dogs and puppies, cats and kittensDirections for use:
• Wet the dog or cat thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Then apply enough shampoo to work up a good lather on the pet.
• This quantity will depend on the size of the pet, length of hair/coat and hardness of water.
• Wash and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
• Dry the pet with a towel.
• Dogs can be allowed to run free but cats must be dried with a hairdryer as far as possible.
• After drying, comb the pet well.
• Repeat shampooing weekly or as necessary.
Re-infestation particularly with fleas, may occur very soon after treatment. If this occurs it is recommended that the pet’s sleeping environment also be treated with a registered product.
Reg No. G2059 (Act 36 of 1947)
Cypermethrin, piperonyl butoxide, lanolin, specials oils and conditioners.