NexGard kills both fleas and ticks. It's flea and tick protection recommended by vets.
From the makers of Frontline Plus, the #1 choice of veterinarians, now comes the first flea and tick killer in a beef-flavored chew.
NexGard for dogs kills adult fleas before they lay eggs, and kills ticks, too. All in a delicious, soft chew that dogs love. The fast-acting formulation is safe and effective for a full 30 days. NexGard soft chew is FDA-approved and proven safe for use in dogs.
It contains an ingredient, Afoxolaner, that helps treat and control fleas and ticks and keeps killing for a full 30 days.
Important - NexGard should only be used on dogs.
NexGard Reg. No: G4118 Act 36/1947
NexGard is given orally once a month, at the minimum dosage of 2.5 mg/kg.
NexGard can be administered with or without food. Care should be taken that the dog consumes the complete dose, and treated animals should be observed for a few minutes to ensure that part of the dose is not lost or refused. If it is suspected that any of the dose has been lost or if vomiting occurs within two hours of administration, redose with another full dose. If a dose is missed, administer NexGard and resume a monthly dosing schedule.
The safe use of NexGard in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
• A soft, chewable beef-flavoured tablet
• Kills adult fleas
• Treat and prevents flea infestation
• Monthly treatment
Available in four sizes:
• Small dogs - for dogs weighing 2 to 4kg (enough for 3 months protection on a single dog)
• Medium dogs - for dogs weighing 4.1 to 10kg (enough for 3 months protection on a single dog)
• Large dogs - for dogs weighing 10.1 to 25kg (enough for 3 months protection on a single dog)
• X-Large dogs - for dogs weighing 25.1 to 50kg (enough for 3 months protection on a single dog)