Exspot is a non-systemic insecticide and its method of action is by contact and therefore does not require the parasite to feed on your dog. In addition it has been shown to repel ticks. ExSpot can be used on puppies from 2 weeks of age.
In addition to fleas and ticks, Exspot kills and controls flies for 4 weeks. Where flies are a problem apply to the tips of the ears as well as between the shoulder blades.
Reg No. G2980 (Act 36 of 1947)
• Open one sachet and remove the pipette. With one hand, hold pipette in an upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
• Apply by parting your dog’s coat on the back between the shoulder blades and to the tips of the ears where flies are a problem. Squeeze the solution directly onto the skin.
• Avoid applying the solution to the hair and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s efficacy.
• For dogs and puppies weighing up to and including 15kg, for example an adult Cocker Spaniel, apply 1 plastic pipette (i.e. 1 ml) on to the skin between the shoulder blades and on the ears.
• For dogs and puppies weighing over 15kg, apply 2 plastic pipettes (i.e. 2 x 1ml). Apply 1 pipette on to the skin between the shoulder blades plus ears and 1 pipette on to skin on the back at the base of the tail.
• Do not use on cats!
• For dogs and puppies from 2 weeks old
• Flies, Ticks and Flea protection for more than 4 weeks
• Exspot® Spot-on for Dogs is dangerous to fish
• Do not allow treated animals to go swimming for 12 hours after treatment
1 Packet containes 2 ampules - 1 ampule will treat dogs <15kg, 2 ampules will treat dogs >15kg