Your All-in-One solution for broad spectrum Parasite Protection
Advocate® is a so-called endectocide, a single product effective against both, ecto- and endoparasites, like fleas, lice, mites and different types of worms.
It is approved for different indications in cats, dogs and ferrets. Advocate® is applied once a month on the skin on the back of the animal (“spot-on”) in one or several spots, depending on the animal’s body weight. The active ingredient against fleas and lice, imidacloprid, then distributes on the entire skin while the active against worms and mites, moxidectin, penetrates the skin and enters the blood stream.
Thus, Advocate® provides convenient, continuous and broad protection against numerous parasites threatening well-being, health and, in some cases, even the life of pets.
*Registered product for Spirocercosis
• Imidacloprid spreads in the water resistant lipid layer of the skin’s surface and acts topically, targeting ectoparasites.
• Moxidectin penetrates through the skin, enters the bloodstream, and distributes in all organs. It acts systemically, targeting endoparasites and mites.
Topical treatment. For easy application the animal should be standing. Part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot. For dogs 25 kg and over apply the product evenly to 3-4 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Apply to undamaged skin only. Do not get the product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
|Cat weighing over 1kg and up to 4kg||Use 1x 0,4 ml tube|
|Cat weighing over 4kg and up to 8kg||Use 1x 0,8 ml tube|
|Cats weighing over 8kg||Use the appropriate combination of tubes|
|Dog weighing over 1kg and up to 4kg||Use 1x 0,4ml tube|
|Dog weighing over 4kg and up to 10kg||Use 1x 1,0ml tube|
|Dog weighing over 10kg and up to 25kg||Use 1x 2,5ml tube|
|Dog weighing over 25kg and up to 40kg||Use 1x 4,0ml tube|
|Dogs weighing over 40kg||Use the appropriate combination of tubes|
Available in six sizes:• Small cats 1-4kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Large cats 4-8kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Small dogs 1-4kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Medium dogs 4-10kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Large dogs 10-25kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• X-Large dogs 25-40kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
Dogs weighing more than 40 kg should be treated with the appropriate combination of tubes.