Your All-in-One solution for broad spectrum Parasite Protection
Advocate® is a so-called endectocide, a single product effective against both, ecto- and endoparasites, like fleas, lice, mites and different types of worms.
It is approved for different indications in cats, dogs and ferrets. Advocate® is applied once a month on the skin on the back of the animal (“spot-on”) in one or several spots, depending on the animal’s body weight. The active ingredient against fleas and lice, imidacloprid, then distributes on the entire skin while the active against worms and mites, moxidectin, penetrates the skin and enters the blood stream.
Thus, advocate® provides convenient, continuous and broad protection against numerous parasites threatening well-being, health and, in some cases, even the life of pets.
* Registered product for Spirocercosis
Imidacloprid spreads in the water resistant lipid layer of the skin’s surface and acts topically, targeting ectoparasites.
Moxidectin penetrates through the skin, enters the bloodstream, and distributes in all organs. It acts systemically, targeting endoparasites and mites.
Available in six sizes:• Small cats 1-4kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Large cats 4-8kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Small dogs 1-4kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Medium dogs 4-10kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• Large dogs 10-25kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
• X-Large dogs 25-40kg (protection for 3 monthly treatments)
Dogs weighing more than 40 kg should be treated with the appropriate combination of tubes.