Calmeze Plus is a nutritional aid that reduces stress and anxiety in dogs.
Now with Peptazine (Fish Protein Hydrolysate). A hydrolysed peptide with benzodiazepine-like effects, which promotes increased levels of GABA, thereby reducing anxiety.
CalmEze Plus Tablets are intended for use in highly strung or anxious dogs. The product is a beef flavoured tablet containing vitamins and amino acids that promote relaxation.
Calmeze Plus reduce anxiety and stress. In addition, Calmeze Plus stimulates feelings of confidence and a sense of well-being to help pets cope. Over the long term Calmeze Plus can also be used to assist with behavioural problems.
Reg. No. V32393 Act 36/1947
|Fish Protein Hydrolysed||136mg|
• Individual events likely to cause fear or anxiety: Administer one to two hours before the anxious event.
• Long-term management of behavioural problems: Administer half the normal dose as required. The dosage may be reduced once improvement is noticed and can be repeated with flare-up.
|Weight||Individual events||Long term use|
|Less than 5kg||½ Tablet||¼ Tablet|
|6 - 10kg||1 Tablet||½ Tablet|
|11 - 20kg||1½ Tablets||¾ Tablet|
|21 - 30kg||2 Tablets||1 Tablet|
|More than 30kg||2½ Tablets||1¼ Tablet|
• Relieves anxiety in dogs and cats
• Use as an aid for behavioural problems in conjunction with behaviour therapy
• Can be used for short term or long term events
Available in three sizes:
• Single tablet
• 10 Tablet foil pack
• Box of 30 tablets