Calmeze is a nutritional aid that reduces stress and anxiety in dogs and cats.
CalmEze Tablets are intended for use in highly strung or anxious dogs. The product is a beef flavoured tablet containing vitamins and amino acids that promote relaxation.
Calmeze reduce anxiety and stress. In addition, Calmeze stimulates feelings of confidence and a sense of well-being to help pets cope. Over the long term Calmeze can also be used to assist with behavioural problems.
Reg. No. V24069 Act 36/1947
Each tablet contains;
• L-Tryptophan 250 mg
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 50 μg
• L-Theanine 150 μg
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 0,6 mg
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 3,0 mg
Dosage and Administration:
CalmEze can be added to your dogs food or given directly in the mouth.
• Dogs < 5 kg: ½ tablet for individual events, ¼ tablet for long-term use.
• Dogs 6 - 10 kg: 1 tablet for individual events, ½ tablet for long-term use.
• Dogs 11 - 20 kg: 1 ½ tablets for individual events, ¾ tablet for long-term use.
• Dogs 21 - 30 kg: 2 tablets for individual events, 1 tablet for long-term use.
• Dogs > 30 kg: 2 ½ tablets for individual events, 1 ¼ tablets for long-term use.
• Long-term management of behavioural problems: Administer half the normal dose as required. The dosage may be reduced once improvement is noticed and can be repeated with flare-up.
Available in one size:
• Box of 30 tablets