Long acting antiseptic barrier spray with insecticide to repel insects and eliminate fly strike infestations
A topical application spot treatment spray as an antiseptic and long-acting barrier to infection. It incorporates an insecticide to repel insects as well as treat maggot infestations. Not for use of domestic cats.
Use with care on reptiles & exotic animals - use as a spot treatment and do not exceed 1 or 2 spray applications per site every 3 - 5 days. When used on snakes it is advisable to spray the product onto a clean cloth and wipe the animal down rather than spraying onto the animal to avoid inhalation that could cause irritation.
|Benzalkonium chloride||0.40g / 100ml|
|Polyhexanide||0.3g / 100ml|
|Non-toxic ampholytic surfactants and sequesterants||7.069 / 100ml|
|Cypermethrin||0.25g / 100ml|
|Piperonyl Butoxide||1.25g / 100ml|
• Use only as directed
• Remove all organic material and clean the wound as necessary using an approved irrigating solution, F10 Antiseptic Solution
• Spray to cover wound site, apply a maximum of 5 applications per animal with multiple wounds (1-2 sprays per wound)
• Repeat twice at 4-5 day intervals or as directed by a veterinarian
• The solution is water soluble and should be re-applied if the animal has been exposed to rain
Available in two sizes:
• 100ml trigger spray bottle
• 500ml trigger spray bottle