A natural plant based chewy treat alternative, free of animal protein and wheat gluten
Veggiedent chews contains New Fr3sh Technology, designed to target the causes of halitosis in dogs in 3 ways - cleanses, cools and addresses digestive causes of bad breath. The Z-shape design maximises prehension, allowing the chew to scrape away tartar around the teeth and gum line. A longer chewing time ensures sustained mechanical action, an effective method in the prevention of plaque and tartar buildup.
Reg No. V31316 (Act 36 of 1947)
Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sorbitol, Ground Corn Cob, Erythritol, Potassium Sorbate, Water, Inulin, Pomegranate.
Give your dog at least 1 chew daily or as directed by a veterinarian, to reduce plaque and calculus. The oral hygiene benefit of these chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action. Gulping whole chews will reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your dog. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
• A healthier, plant based option with noticeable results within 2 weeks
• Fresher, more affectionate moments with your furry friend
• Approved by the Veterinary Oral Health Council, trusted by dental experts around the world
• Low in calories & highly palatable and no artificial ingredients
Available in four sizes:♦ X-Small (for dogs up to 5kg)
• Small (for dogs between 5-10kg)
• Medium (for dogs between 10-30kg)
• Large (for dogs 30kg+)