As we all know, prevention is so much better than cure and if we as owners, have the opportunity to slow down the ageing process and onset of arthritis at an early age, why not give our dogs the best chance to live a much longer and healthier life!
In older dogs, Nutradyl also has great benefits! It's never too late to limit further liss in already affected joints. Nutradyl will assist in repairing cartilage and together with veterinary recommended anti-inflammatories, the combination will reduce pain and inflammation while alleviating the effects of old age.
Nutradyl provides a safe preventative measure to help the body maintain the health of the cartilage in joints.
Advantages of using Nutradyl:• A combination of natural ingredients reduce swelling and irritation, builds cartilage and produces collagen needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, joint linings, vertebrae discs, skin and blood levels.
• Safe and natural preventative measure for healthy, adult dogs.
• Effective with vet recommended anti-inflammatories, for dogs with chronic arthritis.
• Palatable tablets for easy dosing with food.
• Lower cost compared to prescription diet foods, if combined with a veterinary recommended maintenance diet.
• New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel - Inflammation-supporting properties that reduce the onset of swelling and irritation
• Glucosamine - Builds cartilage helping to maintain healthy levels in the body
• MSM - An organic source of sulfur which is widely utilised by the body in the formation of connective tissue. Sulfur is essential to good health but easily destroyed by modern food processing methods resulting in widespread deficiencies
• Manganese - An important component in the joint antioxidant protection complex. Antioxidants scavenge dagaging particles in the body known as free radicals, particles occuring naturally in the body but can damage cell membranes and contribute to the development of a number of health conditions.
• Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Helps to produce collagen needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, joint linings, vertebrae discs, skin and blood levels
• Dogs up to 20 kg in weight - 1x tablet per day or ½ a tablet a day if used concurrently with NSAID.
• Dogs over 20 kg in weight - 2x tablets per day or 1 tablet a day if used concurrently with NSAID.