Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in dogs.
Just pump onto the food. The tasty chicken flavoured powder is loved by dogs. Will provide your dog with highly effective joint support. Just sprinkle over your dog's food for a tasty and healthy meal!
Now, healthy joints are just a scoop away.
Now with Collagen, GLME, Omega-3, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate (7-10 kDa) and MSM
What is Osteoarthritis?• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my dog has osteoarthiritis?
• Joint stiffness when getting up• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort
Reg. No. V28124 Act36/1947 | Reg. No. V28125 Act 36/1947
|Joint Care Advanced||Joint Care Advanced XL|
|Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated)||250mg||250mg|
|Green Lipped Mussel Extract||200mg||200mg|
|Collagen Type II||30mg||40mg|
For initiation of treatment double the dose for the first 3 weeks. One heaped scoop is equivalent to 5g.
Administer as per below dosage table or as prescribed by your veterinarian. The amount administered
can be adjusted to meet the dog’s specific needs.
|Weight||Joint Care Advanced dosage|
|Up to 10kg||½ scoop daily|
|11 - 20kg||1 scoop daily|
|21 - 30kg||1 ½ scoop daily|
|31 - 45kg||2 scoops daily|
|Weight||Joint Care Advanced XL dosage|
|20 - 30kg||½ scoop daily|
|31 - 50kg||1 scoop daily|
|Over 50kg||1 ½ scoops daily|
• Supports joint health in dogs
• Chicken flavoured powder
• Use in dogs with ageing cartilage or signs of joint degeneration
• Can also be used in young adults and adolescent dogs
Available in two options:
• GCS Joint Care Advanced Powder 250g
• GCS Joint Care Advanced Powder XL 250g (for X-Large Dogs)