Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in dogs.
Highly palatable beef flavoured chews that is not just a treat but also a chew that treats. Caring for your dog’s joints has never been easier. After 14-21 days the daily dose can be reduced to half the initial recommended dose for maintenance treatment.
GCS Joint Care Advanced is a proprietary blend of 6 active ingredients which work together to support joint health in dogs. It can be used in dogs with ageing cartilage and signs of joint degeneration. It can also be used in young adult and adolescent dogs which are in high risk category for the development of degenerative joint conditions as they grow older.
What is Osteoarthritis?
• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my dog has osteoarthiritis?
• Joint stiffness when getting up• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort
Reg. No. V27365 (Act 36 of 1947)
|Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated)||250mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate (≤ 10 kDa)||240mg|
|Green Lipped Mussel Extract||200mg|
|Collagen Type II||30mg|
For initiation of treatment, double the dose for the first 3 weeks. The dose can be adjusted to meet the dog’s specific needs.
Administer as per below table or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
|Up to 5kg||¼ chew daily|
|6 - 10kg||½ chew daily|
|11 - 20kg||1 chew daily|
|21 - 30kg||1 ½ chews daily|
|31 - 45kg||2 chews daily|
|Over 45kg||3 chews daily|
• Supports joint health in dogs
• Beef flavoured chews
• Use in dogs with ageing cartilage or signs of joint degeneration
• Can also be used in young adult and adolescent dogs
60 Chews in a tub