Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in dogs.
Highly palatable beef flavoured chew that is not just a treat but also a chew that treats. Caring for your dog’s joints has never been easier. After 14 – 21 days the daily dose can be reduced to half the initial recommended dose for maintenance treatment.
Perfect treat if you are watching their weight
GCS JOINT CARE ADVANCED is a proprietary blend of 6 active ingredients which work together to support joint health in dogs. It can be used in dogs with ageing cartilage and signs of joint degeneration. It can also be used in young adult and adolescent dogs which are in high risk category for the development of degenerative joint conditions as they grow older.
What is Osteoarthritis?
• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my dog has osteoarthiritis?
• Joint stiffness when getting up
• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
– in and out of car
– up and down stairs
– on and off the bed
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort
For initiation of treatment, double the dose for the first 3 weeks. The dose can be adjusted to meet the dog’s specific needs. Administer as per below table or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
• Dogs weighing up to 5 kg - 1/2chew once a day for initial treatment (2-3 weeks) and then 1/4 chew daily for maintenance treatment.
• Dogs weighing 6 to 10 kg - 1 chew once a day for initial treatment (2 - 3 weeks) and then 1/2 chew once a day for maintenance treatment.
• Dogs weighing 11 to 20 kg - 2 chews once a day for initial treatment (2 - 3 weeks) and then 1 chew once a day for maintenance treatment.
• Dogs weighing 21 to 30 kg - 3 chews once a day for initial treatment (2 - 3 weeks) and then 1.5 chews once a day for maintenance treatment.
• Dogs weighing over 30 kg - 4 chews once a day for initial treatment (2 - 3 weeks) and then 2 chews once a day for maintenance treatment.
• 60 Chews Tub
Minimum Per Chew:
Glucosamine HCI 600 mg MSM 250 mg Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated) 250 mg Chondroitin Sulphate (≤ 10 kDa) 240 mg Green Lipped Mussel Extract 200 mg Vitamin C 50 mg Vitamin E 50 mg Collagen Type II 30 mg Manganese Sulphate 2,5 mg