Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in dogs.
GCS-Dog Powder is pure joint support in a palatable powder that is highly cost effective. It is easy to administer - just sprinkle the powder over the dog's food. This wiill provide your dog with highly effective joint support.
Now, healthy joints are as easy as a scoop a day to keep the vet away.
What is Osteoarthritis?• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my dog has osteoarthiritis?• Joint stiffness when getting up
• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
– in and out of car
– up and down stairs
– on and off the bed
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort
Dosage:One level scoop of GCS-Dog Joint Powder contains approx. 3.3g.
• Small to Medium Dogs less than 20kg - ½ scoop daily
• Large Dogs 20-50kg - 1 scoop daily
• Giant breeds greater than 50kg - 1½ scoops daily
• Glucosamine HCL 1800 mg
• Chondroitin Sulphate 600 mg
• Vitamin C 104 mg
• Manganese Sulphate 16 mg
Available in two sizes:• 150g tub
• 330g tub