Non-medicated, gentle, ear cleaning solution for dogs & cats.
CleanEar is an aqueous solution of organic acids which gently lowers the pH of the ear. This helps to separate dead tissue from the healthy tissue, and also discourages growth of bacteria, fungi and yeast. It also contains ingredients to help dry out the ear tissue and to dissolve and remove wax and other secretions. Contains organic acids, propylene glycol and docusate (to dissolve wax) in an aqueous base.
How to use:• Hold the dog or cat's head to the side and instill 5 to 10 drops twice daily in the affected ear(s).
• Massage gently to assist with the break-up of debris.
• Use a cotton swab to remove all excess wax en debris.
How often should i use CleanEar:
There is no limit to the frequency with which you can use CleanEar. Use regularly when indicated:• For use after swimming in dogs prone to ear problems;
• As an aid in re-establishing the ear's micro-climate and normal flora after illness and treatment;
• For the removal of debris in ears in cases of ear-mite infestations to allow better penetration of miticidal preparations;
• For the removal of crusts, excess wax, exidate and other debris from the canine and feline ear.
Available in two sizes:• 30ml dropper bottle
• 100ml dropper bottle