Worm remedy against ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
Triworm is suitable for dogs, puppies and cats and kittens.
Directions for use:
• Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
• Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
• Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
• Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
• Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.
• Kittens should be dewormed every month until 6 months of age.
• Can be given safely to all cats including old cats and young kittens
Triworm for Dogs:
• Praziquantel 50 mg
• Pyrantel pamoate 144 mg
• Febantel 150 mg.
Triworm for Cats:
• Praziquantel 20 mg
• Pyrantel pamoate 230 mg
Dosage for Dogs:
Triworm Dog - 1 tablet per 10kg body mass
• 0.5 - 2kg body mass - quarter tablet
• 2 - 5kg body mass - half tablet
• 6 - 10kg body mass - 1 tablet
• 11 - 15kg body mass - 1.5 tablet
• 16 - 20kg body mass - 2 tablets
• 21 -25kg body mass - 2.5 tablets
• 26 - 30kg body mass - 3 tablet.
Triworm D XL - 1 tablet per 35kg body mass
• 35kg + - 1 XL tablet per 35kg body mass
Dosage for Cats:
• 2kg body mass - 0.5 tablet
• 4kg body mass - 1 tablet
• 6kg body mass - 1.5 tablets