Drontal® fights worms fast
Drontal is a broad spectrum worm remedy against adult and immature stages of Ascarids, Hookworm and Tapeworms and adult Whipworms in dogs and cats.
Effective treatment against giardiasis in dogs.
Available as a tasty meat-flavoured tablet.
• Drontal can be administered directly, or mixed with meat or crushed and mixed with feed. Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary.
• Safe for using in old animals, 2 week old puppies or kittens, working dogs and greyhounds, pregnant and lactating bitches and queens.
• Dose according to body mass. Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks from the age of 2 to 12 weeks and at regular intervals of 3 months thereafter to control worm infestations.
Available in four sizes:• Cats - 1 tablet per 4kg body mass.
• Small dogs (not flavoured) - 1 tablet per 3kg body mass.
• Medium dogs - 1 tablet per 10kg body mass.
• Large dogs - 1 tablet per 35kg body mass.