For sensitive and itchy skin
Designed to meet the needs of dogs and cats with skin barrier imbalance. Allermyl combines ingredients that help to maintain skin barrier integrity and natural microbial balance.
Directions for use:
Shake well then wet the coat with warm water and apply a thin layer of Allermyl® Shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage into the coat with circular motions and rinse. Repeat and then leave on the coat for 3-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Use once or twice weekly or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.
Store at or below 25 °C
Aqua, Sodium laureth sulfate, Coco betaine, Skin Lipid Complex (Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Fatty Acids), Glycotechnology (Rhamose, Galactose, Mannose)
|Bodyweight (kg)||Body Surface (m²)||Selected dose (ml)||How many dosing caps?||How many shampoos with a Virbac 200ml bottle?|
• Improved skin barrier protection against environmental aggressors
• Moisturising and soothing effects (Skin Lipid Complex™)
• Improved skin vitality with S-I-S (Skin Innovative Science™ technology)
• Micro-organism anti-adhesive effects (Glycotechnology)
• Natural microbial defence stimulation (Defensin technology)