The Eco-Friendly Pet Bowl
At Shinga we believe that being eco-friendly isn’t just a cool buzzword or fad. It’s a lifestyle. If you feel strongly about going green and preserving the earth’s precious natural resources, then the eco-friendly BecoBowl is a must-have item for your pets.
Bamboo products are all the latest craze, yet bamboo has been in use for thousands of years. The BecoBowl consists of 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres and 20% natural enzymes, making it a 100% natural, biodegradable feeding bowl.
Did you know? Bamboo is actually grass, not a tree or a shrub
Here's why the BecoBowl is highly recommended and a 2014 Fair Lady Consumer Award Finalist:
• BecoBowls are durable and dishwasher safe (top shelf only)
• Its unique wavy form is designed to prevent spillage
• Available in 5 pastille colours that come from using natural dyes
• 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly
• Ethically produced
• Long lasting
• Suitable for small, medium and large pets
Responsible pet ownership tip: Change your pet's water on a daily basis and always check feeding bowls for any cracks and loose pieces that can be swallowed
All pets love eating. Some will nibble at their food throughout the day while others will gobble down whatever you put in front of them as fast as they can. No matter which your cat or dog prefers, BecoBowls will make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fun, colourful experience for your pet.
When buying a BecoBowl, be sure to get the right size for your pet. Having a bowl that’s too large may lead to overfeeding which in turn will have an impact on your pet's overall health and physical condition.
- Read the labels.
- Choose a food that has a single 'named' meat source as main ingredient.
- Make sure that the grains being used will benefit your dog.
- Food manufacturers that are serious about nutrition will put more detail into their ingredient lists.
*Find out more about these and other tips on our blog
BecoBowls are available in these 5 sizes:
• XX-Small - 8.5 cm x 3 cm with 100 ml capacity - perfect for small rodents
• X-Small - 12 cm x 4 cm with 200 ml capacity - perfect for rabbits
• Small - 17 cm x 5.8 cm with 500 ml capacity
• Medium - 21 cm x 7.5 cm with 750 ml capacity
• Large - 26 cm x 9 cm with 1.5 litre capacity
Choose your favourite colour: