The healthy, natural doggie dental chew
Whimzees dog treats, with all natural ingredients, are a low fat and great tasting chew that dogs love. The special shapes and vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as they chew.
Whimzees promote the kind of dental health that veterinarians and dog owners love. Their unique knobby shapes ensure proper blood flow through the gums and prevent the build up of tartar and bad breath. As they are high in fibre, they also help with digestion.
The Whimzees Toothbrush shape is good for a giggle and they're great for gnawing. These aren't your typical dog chews. They'll always be the most fun chew to a dog's dental health.
Potato Starch, Glycerin, powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Malt Extract, Yeast, Alfalfa extract, Annatto extract, Malt extract, Calcium carbonate
|Crude Protein (min)||1.1%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.3%|
|Crude Fat (max)||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||13.7%|
• One properly sized treat a day
• Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months
• Always have fresh water available for your dog
• Monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed
• Edible, vegetarian, gluten-free dental treat is a healthy option for dogs with gluten intolerance or food sensitivities
• Knobby shape ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup
• Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces
• Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health
• Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat
Available in four sizes:• X-Small - 6.9cm
• Small - 8.6cm
• Medium - 11.4cm
• Large - 14.5cm