Every pet deserves a treat, whether to affirm good behaviour, an in-between snack or to celebrate Xmas or any other festivity. But what biscuit or treat to give? Any biscuit that contains sugar, dairy or preservatives is no good and can lead to a variety of adverse medical conditions like skin allergies. Vondi's produce a variety of tasty, but healthy, biscuits that you can comfortably feed without feeling guilty or putting your pet's health at risk.
Jenny Morris is one of South Africa's most popular celebrity Chefs, together with Vondis, they have developed a range of healthy biscuits for dogs.
Completely natural and preservative free.
Home-made chicken and veggie stock, fresh herbs, whole wheat flour, corn flour, rosehip and devil's claw.
Product features:• Combination of rosehip and devil’s claw is excellent for treating arthritis
• For thousands of years, the Khoisan people have used devil’s claw root in remedies to treat pain, inflammation and many other medical ailments
• Devil's claw is used for degenerative joint diseases, such as arthritis, for back pain, and as an appetite stimulant and digestive tonic
• Scientific evidence supports the use of devil’s claw root to help relieve pain and inflammation in people with arthritis and other painful disorders
• Rosehip has pain relieving properties and it has also been linked to reduced inflammation in osteoarthritis
• Scientists have found that powder made from a wild variety of rosehip, Rosa canina, is better at reducing pain in patients than glucosamine, a treatment prescribed by many vets
Available in one size: