Sustainably Sourced Premium Dog Treats
South Africa’s Kalahari is a starkly beautiful region that’s been home to the San people for 20,000 years! The San are famous for living in harmony with the natural world and we try to follow their example, sourcing our Lamb from free-roaming flocks raised by farmers in the Kalahari who share our commitment to sustainability. It’s an effort you support every time you buy our treats for your pet.
Lamb Meat, Vegetable Glycerine, Vegetable Fibre (Pea), Vinegar, Molasses, Salt, Spice, Antioxidants (Rosemary and Rooibos Extracts)
|Crude Protein (min)||18.4%|
|Crude Fat (min)||10.5%|
|Caloric Content (Kcal/kg)||3980|
Not for human consumption. Nandi™ pet treats are a healthy snack or reward, not a complete and balanced meal. Supervise while feeding. Always have a bowl of fresh water available.
• Suitable for all Dog Sizes
• Small Dogs (5-10kg) up to 1½ strips per serving
• Medium Dogs (10-30kg) up to 3 strips per serving
• Large Dogs (30+kg) up to 4 strips per serving
• 100% Natural ingredients
• High Protein, low fat
• No grains, gluten or fillers
• Rooibos infused (natural antioxidant)