Crunchy oven baked biscuits treats with icing specially developed for dogs!
Now the scientists at Cuthbert’s have developed a coating for their nutritious, crunch treats which looks and tastes as good as chocolate, but does not contain any ingredients which we all know are harmful to dogs.
Like all Cuthbert’s biscuits, they are handmade in South Africa with love and care before being topped with the icing. Cuthbert's have added delicious flavours to the icing to make them totally IRRESISTIBLE!
Available in two flavours:• Oxtail Stew - Reg No. V26478 (Act 36 of 1947)
• Peanut Butter - Reg No. V26479 (Act 36 of 1947)
Wheat and whole wheat flour, Meat & Bone meal, Bran, Plant fats, Non-Lauric Non-sucrose Coating, Vitamins and Minerals, Flavourants, Approved Antioxidants.
(analysis per kilogram of biscuits)
|Protein||160g (min)||Vitamin A||6000iu|
|Fat||100g (max)||Vitamin C||50mg|
|Fibre||35g (max)||B Complex||1.48mg|
|Moisture||100g (max)||Vitamin E||69iu|
Product features:• They are recommended by veterinarians
• They are enriched with calcium, vitamins and minerals
• They help control tartar for clean, healthy teeth
• They do not contain any artificial flavourings
• They do not contain colourants
• They do not contain preservatives
• They do not contain unacceptable levels of Selenium like other brands on the market.
Available in one size: