Sustainably Sourced Premium Dog Treats
Nandi Bushveld Venison is sustainably sourced from free-roaming antelope herds, including Impala. Impala are the fast food of the African bushveld. This isn’t just because they are born runners, but also because they’re incredibly numerous, making them a favourite meal for wild dogs and cats. We’re confident our delicious Venison treats will soon become a favourite snack for your dog too.
Venison Meat, Vegetable Glycerine, Vegetable Fibre (Pea), Vinegar, Molasses, Salt, Spice, Antioxidants (Rosemary and Rooibos Extracts
|Crude Protein (min)||20.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.9%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||3.9%|
|Caloric Content (Kcal/kg)||3080|
Not for human consumption. Nandi™ pet treats are a healthy snack or reward, not a complete and balanced meal. Supervise while feeding. Always have a bowl of fresh water available.
• Suitable for all Dog Sizes
• Small Dogs (5-10kg) up to 1½ strips per serving
• Medium Dogs (10-30kg) up to 3 strips per serving
• Large Dogs (30+kg) up to 4 strips per serving
• 100% natural ingredients
• High protein, low fat
• No grains, gluten or fillers
• Rooibos infused (natural antioxidant)