For large and giant breed adult dogs with a normal activity level
Highly nutritious complete dog food with balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids .
Follow with Vets Choice Golden Years at 7 years of age. For special requirements use Vets Choice Superior, Lite or Sensitive.
Cereals, Vegetable derivatives, Vegetable protein extract, Vitamins, Oils and fats, Meat and animal by-products, Minerals, Vitamins, Amino acids.
Protein Min 220g/kg
Calcium Min 13g/kg
Moisture Max 100g/kg
Phosphorus Min 8g/kg
Fat Min 110g/kg
CA:P Ratio 1.6:1
Fibre Max 40g/kg
Omega 3 Min 1.6g/kg
Omega 6 Min 23.7g/kg
Ash Max 60g/kg
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram
Vitamin A (9500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), Vitamin E (70mg/kg), Vitamin C (50mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (6mg/kg), Biotin (640mcg/kg), Zinc (140mg/kg), Selenium (150mcg/kg)
• Most dogs take a little time to adapt to a new diet. Therefore you should introduce Vets Choice gradually with the food you are currently using, over a period of five days.
• Protect food from moisture and store in a sealed container, in a cool dry place.
|Ideal Adult Weight of Dog (kg)|
|Recommended Daily Intake (g)|
Divide daily allowance into two portions (morning and evening)
Product features:• Larger kibble to suit larger dogs' jaws and promote chewing.
• Added taurine to assist with protection of the heart.
• Chelated zinc, copper and manganese for improved absorption.
• Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
• Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
• Vitamin and mineral fortified.
• Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
• Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
Available in two sizes:• 8kg