A complete dry food formula for the large breed bitch (from 26 to 44kg) and her puppies, to be used for the bitch at the end of gestation and during lactation and weaning puppies up to 2 months of age.
It's very important that your large breed dog and her puppies receive the right level of nutritional support to maintain continued good health for the mother, and the best start possible for her puppies. Royal Canin Maxi Starter Mother & Babydog is suitable for your dog throughout the gestation and lactation periods, as well as for large breed puppies that will have an adult weight between 26kg and 44kg.
As the puppies transition from mother's milk onto solid food, Royal Canin Maxi Starter Mother & Babydog provides a suitable intermediary formulation of nutrients to facilitate this first period of growth and change. When mixed with water, the kibble is easy to rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency which is very palatable for your dog, as well as the puppies. Royal Canin Maxi Starter Mother & Babydog is suitable for your dog throughout the gestation and lactation periods, as well as large puppies that will have an adult weight between 26kg-44kg.
Rice, Dehydrated poultry protein, Animal fats, Vegetable protein isolate*, Hydrolysed animal proteins, Maize, Beet pulp, Minerals, Soya oil, Vegetable fibres, Fish oil, Fatty acid salt, Fructo-oligo-saccharides, Psyllium husks and seeds, Hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 206 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 1.8%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
• Inspired by Professional research, the Birth Programme is a unique nutritional solution which meets the needs of the bitch and her puppies during the first five stages of life cycle: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning, and growth up to 2 months of age.
• The fruit of ongoing science from Royal Canin, the Start Complex is an exclusive combination of nutritional elements which are present in mother’s milk, reinforced with specific nutrients which actively contribute to promoting digestive health and supporting the puppy’s natural defences.
• A nutritional profile which is adapted to the bitch’s high energy needs at end of gestation and during lactation.
• Nutritional response which facilitates the transition from mother’s milk to solid food (energy value, quality protein, fats).
• The kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency which is very palatable for the bitch and her weaning puppies.