Suitable for small to medium breed puppies - Grain Free Formula - Tender turkey & duck complemented by sliced carrots, cranberries & ground oregano.
Field+Forest™ for adult dogs and puppies is a complete range of pet nutrition products produced with love and care for pet owners who want to feed their companions the very best that their money can buy. Producing the very best is a stringent process and requires attention to detail and quality throughout.
We start with the finest hand-selected ingredients, blend them together in the perfect proportions for both flavour and nutritional value and then steam cook them in their own natural juices, with no added water. The result is a range of succulent and nutritional small-batch, protein centric pet foods, perfectly tailored for Optimum Bio-suitability™.
• Guided by Nature
The Field+Forest™ approach to formulation is simple. By learning from the natural diet of dogs and their wild ancestors, we have a perfect dietary blueprint. That’s why we let nature be our guide in every way.
• Optimum Bio-suitability
Field+Forest™ replicates the ancestral diet that dogs were born to eat. This means a variety of high-quality proteins, nutrient-rich meats, wholesome fruits & vegetables with no added grains, gluten or unnecessary supplemental additives.
• Protein Centric Diet
The protein-rich Field+Forest™ diet incorporates the meat, organs and cartilage of animals in ratios that maximise the provision of nutrients that are naturally present, without the need for synthetic augmentation.
Turkey meal (17.5%), deboned poultry* (12%), poultry liver* (11%), whole green peas (10%), duck meal (5%), chicken fat, whole egg, cellulose, whole chickpeas, carrot slices (4%), grated butternut, hydrolyzed ostrich liver, sliced orange, shredded apples, flaxseed, fish oil, sugar beet pulp, inulin, salmon oil, cranberries, marine algae, encapsulated fatty acids, milk thistle, ground oregano, ground peppermint, ground rosemary, rooibos extract and bacillus subtilis as a probiotic.
• Nutritional additives:
Vitamin A 15 000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1 500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 275 IU/kg, Vitamin B complex 200mg/kg, zinc 100mg/kg, manganese 20mg/kg, iron 125mg/kg, copper 20mg/kg, iodine 1.5mg/kg and selenium 0.5mg/kg.
*Poultry may contain turkey, duck or chicken depending on availability.
• Rooibos extract is rich in powerful antioxidants which help boost the immune system and promote healthy blood circulation.
• Peas provide mostly insoluble fibre that helps control appetite, making puppies feel full for longer.
• Peppermint stimulates the stomach and bile production.
• Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that improve nutrient absorption and boost the immune system.
• Butternut provides added nutrients such as vitamins and minerals which can help keep kidneys healthy.
• Oranges provide an abundance of vitamin C & A for healthy brain function and to maintain healthy vision.
• Rosemary contains antioxidants which help neutralise cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
• Chickpeas are high in dietary fibre and protein as well as rich in vitamins and minerals, which helps promote a healthy digestive system.
• Apples are a great source of fibre, vitamins and minerals, particularly potassium.
• Oregano is high in antioxidants and flavonoids and may aid in digestive disorders.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||4.5%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1.3%|
|Bacillus subtilis PB6||2×10⁸ cfu/g|
|Expected Adult Weight||2 to 4 months||4 to 6 months||6 to 12 months|
|2 - 5kg||35 - 100g||50 - 115g||30 - 90g|
|5 - 10kg||100 - 175g||115 - 190g||90 - 150g|
|10 - 15kg||175 - 225g||190 - 250g||150 - 200g|
Feed puppies 3 times daily up to 6 months of age, thereafter twice daily until adults. Ensure fresh water is available for your puppy at all times.
High-Quality Proteins, nutrient-rich Meats, wholesome Fruits & Vegetables as found in the wild with No added Grains, as nature intended.
With small, easy-to-chew kibbles for little mouths and 60% protein from meat, organs, cartilage, eggs and oils, Field+Forest™ provides small to medium breed puppies everything they need for optimum growth and physical development during their crucial formative years. Field+Forest™ offers exceptional overall conditioning, well-being and immune system support, making it the best start you can give them. This Field+Forest™ signature recipe is formulated for Optimum Bio-suitability™. A delicately balanced, protein-centric combination of tender turkey and duck prepared with wholesome fruits and vegetables including sliced carrots, cranberries and ground oregano - enhanced by the highest-quality vitamins and minerals.
Available in three sizes:
V23710 - Act 36/1947