Suitable for all breeds of dogs - Grain Free Formula - Delectable salmon & tuna complemented by grated butternut, sliced orange & ground rosemary.
Field+Forest™ for adult dogs and puppies is a complete range of pet nutrition products produced with love and care for pet owners who want to feed their companions the very best that their money can buy. Producing the very best is a stringent process and requires attention to detail and quality throughout.
We start with the finest hand-selected ingredients, blend them together in the perfect proportions for both flavour and nutritional value and then steam cook them in their own natural juices, with no added water. The result is a range of succulent and nutritional small-batch, protein centric pet foods, perfectly tailored for Optimum Bio-suitability™.
• Guided by Nature
The Field+Forest™ approach to formulation is simple. By learning from the natural diet of dogs and their wild ancestors, we have a perfect dietary blueprint. That’s why we let nature be our guide in every way.
• Optimum Bio-suitability
Field+Forest™ replicates the ancestral diet that dogs were born to eat. This means a variety of high-quality proteins, nutrient-rich meats, wholesome fruits & vegetables with no added grains, gluten or unnecessary supplemental additives.
• Protein Centric Diet
The protein-rich Field+Forest™ diet incorporates the meat, organs and cartilage of animals in ratios that maximise the provision of nutrients that are naturally present, without the need for synthetic augmentation.
Tuna (20%), salmon meal (15%), turkey meal (10%), whole green peas (10%), white fishmeal (5%), whole egg, cellulose, chicken fat, whole chickpeas, grated butternut (4%), carrot slices, sliced orange, hydrolyzed ostrich liver, shredded apples, flaxseed, fish oil, sugar beet pulp, inulin, salmon oil, cranberries, marine algae, encapsulated fatty acids, milk thistle, ground oregano, ground peppermint, ground rosemary, rooibos extract and bacillus subtilis as a probiotic.
• Nutritional additives:
Vitamin A 15 000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1 500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 275 IU/kg, Vitamin B complex 200mg/kg, zinc 100mg/kg, manganese 20mg/kg, iron 125mg/kg, copper 20mg/kg, iodine 1.5mg/kg and selenium 0.5mg/kg.
• Rooibos extract is rich in powerful antioxidants which help boost the immune system and promote healthy blood circulation.
• Peas provide mostly insoluble fibre that helps control appetite, making puppies feel full for longer.
• Peppermint stimulates the stomach and bile production.
• Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that improve nutrient absorption and boost the immune system.
• Butternut provides added nutrients such as vitamins and minerals which can help keep kidneys healthy.
• Oranges provide an abundance of vitamin C & A for healthy brain function and to maintain healthy vision.
• Rosemary contains antioxidants which help neutralise cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
• Chickpeas are high in dietary fibre and protein as well as rich in vitamins and minerals, which helps promote a healthy digestive system.
• Apples are a great source of fibre, vitamins and minerals, particularly potassium.
• Oregano is high in antioxidants and flavonoids and may aid in digestive disorders.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.5%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1%|
|EPA & DHA||0.5%|
|Bacillus subtilis PB6||2×10⁸ cfu/g|
|Weight of dog||Active (1 hr or more daily exercise)||Less Active (1 hr or less daily exercise)|
|1 - 5 kg||35 - 100g||20 - 75g|
|5 - 10 kg||120 - 185g||75 - 130g|
|10 - 20 kg||185 - 300g||130 - 215g|
|20 - 30 kg||300 - 410g||215 - 290g|
|30 - 40 kg||410 - 500g||290 - 360g|
|40 - 50 kg||500 - 575g||360 - 425g|
|50 - 60 kg||575 - 725g||425 - 550g|
Ensure fresh water is available for your dog at all times.
High-Quality Proteins, nutrient-rich Meats, wholesome Fruits & Vegetables as found in the wild with No added Grains, as nature intended.
With 60% protein from meat, organs, cartilage, eggs & oils, Field+Forest™ provides fully-grown dogs with everything they need for unparalleled performance and contributes to overall conditioning, well-being and immune-system support at the peak of physical development. This Field+Forest™ signature recipe is formulated for Optimum Bio-suitability™. A delicately balanced, protein-centric combination of delectable salmon and tuna prepared with wholesome fruits and vegetables including grated butternut, sliced orange and ground rosemary - enhanced by the highest-quality vitamins and minerals.
Available in three sizes:
V23168 - Act 36/1947