Veterinary Recommended - Clinically Proven
When cats feel comfortable in their environment, they rub their cheeks against the corner of furniture or your leg, leaving a message, undetectable to us, known as feline facial pheromone. This "happy marker" provides reassurance to cats.
Feliway is a synthetic copy of this pheromone and is released through warmth, a wipe or spray, depending on the releasing device. Feliway is species specific. It can only be detected by cats and has the same meaning to all cats. It has no sedative effect on humans or any other animal in the home.
• Just plug and play: screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket
• Leave the diffuser switched on continuously
• Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves, behind doors, behind curtains, behind furniture, as it will not work
• The diffuser should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect
Feliway is a product range for comforting cats when they are exposed to changes in their environment and stressful situations, which often results in our feline companions displaying inappropriate behaviours, such as urine marking and vertical scratching in the home. Feliway provides comfort and helps to prevent and stop cats from leaving negative marks in the home.
The Feliway pheromone products are clinically proven to provide reassurance to kittens and cats of all ages, helping them feel safe and secure when they have to adapt to new surroundings and changes in their environment (adoption, moving home, boarding at cattery, new family member or pet, amongst others), multi-cat households, car travel or visits to the vet. Feliway helps curb stress-related inappropriate behaviours.
Feliway is the first non-drug solution for stress related behaviours. It has been proven to help control moderate to severe stress in cats. In some cases, additional behavioural treatment and environmental modifications may be required and advice should be sought from your veterinarian.
Feliway can be used in addition to other behaviour modification treatments you veterinarian or qualified behaviourist may recommend. Feliway has no contraindications with any other treatment.
• The diffuser helps you nurture your relationship with your cat/s, by creating a loving environment for them.
• Scientific studies have shown that using Feliway keeps the cat around in the home more than without.
• Just screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket.
• Then leave the diffuser switched on continuously to keep your cat relaxed and friendly.
• Each diffuser refill covers an area of 50-70m²
You can replace the vials every month by buying a Feliway Refill. The diffuser should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect.
Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves or behind doors, curtains or furniture.
Available in two options:
• Diffuser + refill (48ml)
• Refill (48ml)