Cat's Best Smart Pellets - Firm Clumping and Antibacterial
Cat’s Best Sensitive was specially developed for sensitive cats and its fine grain means it is particularly gentle to soft paws. The fine granularity also results in the formation of compact clumps that can be easily removed, ensuring economic consumption. Cat’s Best Sensitive obtains its natural antibacterial effect from a natural agent which is added to the litter with the green pearls. This supports antibacterial hygiene in the cat litter tray.
Cat’s Best Sensitive also uses the natural power of refined active wood fibres, which effectively absorb liquids and odours - up to seven times their own volume - and trap them deep inside. This neutralises odours so effectively that the cat litter can remain in the litter tray for up to eight weeks. Cat’s Best Sensitive functions best when you regularly dispose of the solid excretions and compact clumps that form after the cat has used the litter tray - using an original Cat’s Best special cat litter shovel, which contains just the right hole spacing for the grain size. This saves time and costs and ensures the type of hygiene and comfort that cats prefer. Like all Cat’s Best products, Cat’s Best Sensitive is made exclusively from renewable raw materials, which means it is both sustainable and biodegradable.
• Natural antibacterial pearls support litter tray hygiene
• Made from renewable plant fibre-based raw materials - 100 % natural and with no chemical additives
• Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials - no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
• Wood fibres absorb liquids and odours up to seven times their own volume, and traps them deep inside for effective odour control
• Easily Disposal
• Compostable and fully biodegradable
• Very economical, lasts between 6-8 weeks if clumps and excretions are disposed of regularly
• Soft on Paws
Available in two sizes:• 2.9kg