Clumping & Encapsulating
Cat‘s Best Original uses the natural power of refined active wood fibres. As a clumping cat litter, Cat‘s Best Original uses the natural power of active wood fibres, which effectively absorb liquids and odours - up to seven times their own volume, and trap them deep inside.
This neutralises odours so effectively, that the cat litter can remain in the litter tray for up to seven weeks. Cat’s Best Original functions best when you regularly dispose of the solid excretions and clumps that form after the cat has used the litter tray – using an original Cat’s Best cat litter shovel, which contains just the right hole spacing for the grain size. This saves time and costs and ensures the type of hygiene and comfort that cats prefer.
Features:• Made from renewable plant fibre-based raw materials - 100 % natural and with no chemical additives
• Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials - no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
• Wood fibres absorb liquids and odours up to seven times their own volume, and traps them deep inside for effective odour control.
• Clumping and Encapsulating
• Easily Disposal
• Compostable and fully biodegradable
• Very economical, lasts between 5-7 weeks if clumps and excretions are disposed of regularly
Available in four sizes:• 2.2kg