Natural Skin Healing and Anti-insect Spray for Cats
This premium quality anti-insect spray, specially formulated for cats, contains natural active ingredients that repel ticks, fleas and other insects. It is to be used at the time of infestation, to repel insects and can also be sprayed on the pet’s bedding and around the house. This product contains the highest quality essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender which are well known to have many properties, including repelling insects and improving general skin health. The oils are absorbed through the skin and hair, and the aroma provides a barrier around the pet preventing further infestation. The spray was developed by veterinarians in a laboratory and is used worldwide.
• Apply once or twice a day holding the spray bottle at a distance of 20cm
• Avoid eyes and mucous membranes
• Can be used on pregnant and lactating females
• Can be used on kittens from the age of 3 months
• Store in a cool, dark place
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-septic properties and is also used in the agricultural sector.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has anti-bacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.
• Natural active ingredients
• Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies
• Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health
• Can be used around the house
• Can be used on the pet’s bedding
Available in one size: