Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in cats.
Highly palatable salmon flavoured gel. Either pump onto food or directly onto your cat’s paw and let him do the rest. After 3 – 4 weeks the daily dose can be reduced to meet the cat’s specific needs.
Joint support for cats has never been easier.
What is Osteoarthritis?
• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my cat has osteoarthiritis?
• Joint stiffness when getting up
• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
– in and out of car
– up and down stairs
– on and off the bed
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort
1 pump = 2 ml
• Cats weighing up to 5 kg - 1/2 pump once a day.
• Cats weighing 6 to 10 kg - 1 pump once a day.
• 50 ml pump bottle
Composition Per Pump (2 ml):
Glucosamine HCI 300 mg MSM 100 mg Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated) 100 mg Chondroitin Sulphate (≤ 10 kDa) 110 mg Green Lipped Mussel Extract 80 mg Vitamin C 20 mg Vitamin E 20 mg Collagen Type II 12 mg Manganese Sulphate 2,5 mg