Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in cats.
Highly palatable salmon flavoured gel. Either pump onto food or directly onto your cat’s paw and let him do the rest. After 3 – 4 weeks the daily dose can be reduced to meet the cat’s specific needs.
Joint support for cats has never been easier.
What is Osteoarthritis?
• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my cat has osteoarthiritis?
• Joint stiffness when getting up
• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort
Reg. No. V273362 (Act 36 of 1947)
|Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated)||100mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate (≤ 10 kDa)||110mg|
|Green Lipped Mussel Extract||80mg|
|Collagen Type II||12mg|
For initiation of treatment, double the dose for the first 3 weeks. One pump is equivalent to 2 ml.
Administer as per below table or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
|Up to 5kg||1 ml (½ pump) daily|
|6 - 10kg||2 ml (1 pump) daily|
• Supports joint health in cats
• Use in cats with ageing cartilage and signs of joint degeneration
• Salmon flavoured
50ml pump bottle