The Scratcher for Modern Cats
Traditionally, cats used trees to scratch and stretch against. However, with more and more cats living in apartments and houses with small yards, trees aren't always an option.
The Catit Cat Scratcher is a stylish, functional scratcher with added catnip that will keep your feline friend from damaging your furniture and giving them an enjoyable experience.
A cat's need to scratch is instinctive. Scratching against a rough surface loosens the outer husk of the nail, leaving kitty with a new, sharper claws. But there's more to scratching that simply getting a manicure.
Why your cat needs a Catit Cat Scratcher
• Sharpens claws
• Effective way to stretch back and shoulder muscles
• Use cat scratcher to mark territory
• Protects furniture from scratch damage
• Scratching is a relaxing, de-stressing activity for your cat
• Corrugated cardboard scratching surface
• Light and portable
• Funky design
• Catnip included
The scratchers measure 40.6cm to 50.8cm (depending on the design you have chosen)