For balanced care at a Senior age
Nutritional needs begin to change as your cat grows older and, with this in mind, Ultra Cat have developed a food with the optimal balance of high-quality ingredients, including fresh meat, for a better, healthier protein source. Ultra Cat Senior Optimal Balance food is a complete and nutritionally balanced diet that has been scientifically developed by Veterinarians and Animal Nutritionist. Specific attention has been given to the correct mix of Fresh Meat protein, fats and Vita-Cat vitamins and minerals to maintain vibrancy, mobility and radiant good health during your senior cat’s golden years. For extra care, this recipe contains easily digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help maintain a shiny coat and healthy skin. The Ultra Cat Senior Optimal Balance recipe is designed to suit the needs of your cat and helps to ensure that they maintain an ideal body condition for a healthier and active life.
Reg No. V21675 (Act 36 of 1947)
Chicken (min 22% Chicken Meal, min 4% Fresh Chicken), Gluten, Rice (min 14%), Maize*, Animal Fat, Soya Oilcake, Digest, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals (including Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium), Vitamins (including Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Choline), Acidifier, Methionine and Taurine, Approved Antioxidants (*may contain at least 5% GMO)
Ultra Cat does not use any artificial colourants or flavouring in their food, so the colour of each kibble may vary.
|Crude Protein (min)||340g/kg|
|Crude Fat (min)||120g/kg|
|Crude Fibre (max)||40g/kg|
|Crude Ash (max)||90g/kg|
|Weight of Cat (kg)||Grams per Day|
The averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary, and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
• Essential vitamins and minerals aid in healthy development, body function & immune system protection
• This recipe controls lean muscle mass condition whilst maintaining a healthy weight & easily digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
• Vacuum-coated kibbles that deliver a great taste experience that your cat will love
• Taurine is added to help promote good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity
• Senior cats require an optimal mix of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty acids to assist in maintaining a shiny coat & healthy skin
• Senior cats require suitable protection of their teeth, which calcium & phosphorus provide
• Fresh meat for a better source of healthy protein
Available in one size:• 2kg