For a healthy and balanced development
Kittens need an optimally balanced food filled with high-quality ingredients, including Fresh Meat as a better, healthier protein source that will gently support them as they grow into healthy adults. Ultra Cat Kitten Optimal Balance food is a complete and nutritionally balanced diet that has been scientifically developed by Veterinarians and Animal Nutritionists. It contains Vita-Cat, which provides the essential vitamins and minerals kittens need for a healthy and active progression towards adulthood, while Taurine promotes good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity. The Ultra Cat Kitten Optimal Balance recipe is designed to suit the needs of your kitten and helps to ensure that they maintain an ideal body condition for a healthy and active life.
Reg No. V21672 (Act 36 of 1947)
Chicken (min 20% Chicken meal, min 4% fresh Chicken), Gluten, Rice (min 14%), Maize*, Animal Fat, Soya oilcake, Carcass meal, Fish and fish derivatives, digest, Minerals (including calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium), Vitamins (including Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic acid, vitamin B12, choline), Acidifier, Amino Acids, Approved Antioxidants (*may contain at least 5% GMO)
Ultra Cat does not use any artificial colourants or flavouring in their food, so the colour of each kibble may vary.
|Crude Protein (min)||390g/kg|
|Crude Fat (min)||160g/kg|
|Crude Fibre (max)||40g/kg|
|Crude Ash (max)||90g/kg|
|Age in weeks||Grams per Day|
The kitten should be introduced to solid food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. This product can be mixed with water to make it easier for young kittens to eat. Increase the quantity of kibble as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when the kitten is able to eat the food alone. Each kitten is different, so depending on the kitten’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
• This recipe gently controls lean muscle mass growth whilst maintaining a healthy weight & contains easily digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
• Vacuum-coated kibbles that deliver a great taste experience that your cat will love
• Fresh meat for a better source of healthy protein
• Taurine is added to help promote good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity
• Kittens require an optimal mix of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty acids to assist in maintaining a shiny coat& healthy skin
• Essential vitamins and minerals aid in healthy development, body function & immune system protection
• Growing kittens require protection of their little teeth, which calcium & phosphorus provide
Available in one size: