Balanced and complete dry food formula for adult cats - specially for Sphynx cats - over 12 months old.
With skin covered only by a layer of fine down, it takes plenty of energy to regulate the Sphynx’s body temperature. Royal Canin Sphynx is tailor-made to meet the Sphynx cat’s exceptional energy needs, while also helping to support the skin barrier and maintain heart health with an exclusive combination of nutrients.
Dehydrated poultry protein, Animal fats, Rice, Vegetable protein isolate*, Maize, Vegetable fibres, Dehydrated pork protein*, Hydrolysed animal proteins, Wheat, Maize gluten, Beet pulp, Minerals, Yeasts, Fish oil, Tomato (source of lycopene), Soya oil, Fructo-oligo-saccharides, Hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), Borage oil, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 149 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, Taurine: 2.9 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 33% - Fat content: 23% - Crude ash: 7.1% - Crude fibres: 4.9% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 43.2 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 9.8 g including EPA & DHA: 4 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
• "Quartz 14", a kibble with a specially designed shape and size adapted to the Sphynx cat's jaw
• Has a high energy-concentrated kibble, and an increased level of fat (+53% compared to Royal Canin Adult Fit), to meet this hairless cat's higher energy needs
• Contains an exclusive combination of nutrients and high quality proteins to help support the skin’s role as a “barrier”
• Contains nutrients such as taurine and EPA & DHA which help support cardiac health
• Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Omega 6 fatty acids (GLA*)