Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Meal, Salmon, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Rice, Natural Flavour, Dried Egg Product, Sodium Bisulfate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (MIN)||35.0%|
|Crude Fat (MIN)||16.0%|
|Crude Fibre (MAX)||6.5%|
|Vitamin E (MIN)||250 IU/kg|
|L-Carnitine (MIN)||80 mg/kg*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (MIN)||1.9%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (MIN)||0.21%*|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
|WEIGHT||WEIGHT MAINTENANCE||WEIGHT LOSS|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity, and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
• If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS Kitten Food.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
• Because IAMS® ProActive Health™ Multi-Cat Complete with Salmon & Chicken Cat Food is complete and balanced for Maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS Cat Food®, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
SAFE HANDLING TIPS FOR ANY PET FOODS AND TREATS: Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use.
Key Benefits:• Formulated for Multiple Body Types
• Proprietary fibre blend, including beet pulp to help reduce hairballs.
• Formulated with L-Carnitine to help burn fat and maintain healthy metabolism.
• Tailored fibre blend, including prebiotics and beet pulp to support your cat’s digestive health.
Available in three sizes:• 3kg