IAMS™ Healthy Senior is specially designed to help support your cat's ongoing vitality to be and feel their best at any age.
• Real chicken is the 1st Ingredient
• 2x The antioxidants for healthy immunity* *vs. IAMS HEALTHY ADULT
• 100% complete & balanced adult nutrition, 0% fillers
• Veterinarian recommended
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Zinc Oxide, Manganese sulfate, L-Carnitine, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Rosemary Extract
|Crude Protein (MIN)||34.0%|
|Crude Fat (MIN)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (MAX)||3.0%|
|Vitamin E (MIN)||250 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (MIN)||2.28%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (MIN)||0.29%*|
|Glucosamine (MIN)||375 mg/kg*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (MIN)||35 mg/kg*|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.• If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
• Because IAMS HEALTHY SENIOR cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS cat food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
• Healthy immune system - Vitamin E helps restore immune response to that of a healthy adult cat.
• Strong bones and healthy joints - Essential nutrients including calcium nourish strong bones & healthy joints.
• Strong muscles - Real chicken as the 1st ingredient helps support strong muscles.
• Healthy heart - Essential nutrients, including calcium & potassium, help nourish a healthy heart.
• Healthy teeth - Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up.
Available in three sizes:• 1kg