IAMS™ Healthy Kitten nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts.
• Real chicken is the 1st ingredient
• With nutrients like those in mother's milk
• 100% complete & balanced kitten nutrition, 0% fillers
• Veterinarian recommended
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Grits, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Salmon, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract
|Crude Protein (MIN)||33.0%|
|Crude Fat (MIN)||21.0%|
|Crude Fiber (MAX)||3.0%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (MIN)||0.05%|
|Vitamin E (MIN)||140 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (MIN)||2.75%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (MIN)||0.29%*|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Age in weeks||Weight||Feeding (Grams/Day)|
*Alternatively, allow free access to bowl all day
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your kitten may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your kitten per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Feed kittens multiple meals throughout the day.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your kitten at all times.
• Because IAMS kitten food is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS kitten food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
• Healthy digestion - Unique fiber blend with prebiotics & beet pulp support your cat's ability to absorb nutrients.
• Strong immune system - Vitamin E helps maintain a strong immune system.
• Healthy skin & coat - Optimal Omega 6:3 ratio for a soft & shiny coat.
• Healthy heart - Essential nutrients, including calcium & potassium, help nourish a healthy heart.
• Strong muscles - Real chicken as the 1st ingredient helps maintain strong muscles.
Available in three sizes: